Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Velkommen!


I got word that my godparents, Linda and Ole had requested my blog address from my dad. I haven't met them since I was 8 years old so here's a BIG shout out to you both! I hoped you have learned more about us while my dad was in Denmark and wished I could have come along to visit! Hopefully, your visit to my blog will bring you more up to speed with what's been happening in our lives (OKOK, mine mostly since this blog is central to it :P).

To make things easier, here's a list of posts containing lots of pictures (so you don't have to wade through tons of posts to get to the juicy bits!)


My grandma's birthday (just. look. at. the. colorful. cake.)

My holiday in Florida '08 - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5





...meh...the list is shorter than I expected. 

Enjoy!

No comments: