Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cameron Highlands

I just returned from a wonderful short trip to Cameron Highlands and let me just say that if you thought Frazer's Hill or Genting Highlands are cold, you probably wouldn't want to go to Cameron Highlands because it was freakin' cold up there at 16 degrees! Since C.H is located near the peak of a mountain, there were plenty of opportunities for me to finally put some use in to my camera's macro function and I went into a snapping frenzy with all the splendid flora around! I took nearly 200 pictures, but here are just some of my favorites (not including the ones with family). I must say I'm quite proud of these *blush*













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue,

So remind me again why you're an English major and not a photography major? Those pics are great!! I feel like I was seeing those sights with YOUR eyes!! Thanks.

Sue Ling said...

Glad you liked the photos! A lil' too late on the switching the major thing tho! ;)