Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Noooo!!



Now Playing : "The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore" - James Morrison

Ahh...it sucks.

I've dunnit again.

I broke my diet--24 hours after commencing on a new one. (Stupid Snyder's Cheddar Cheese Pieces...)

Bah, Humbug.

So I've just decided--well, actually I made the decision months ago but taking action requires a whole new level of effort--to go on another diet. Again. I'm making a conscious effort to diet because I've been acting like a pig and whoring all the food in sight and my clothes barely fit me anymore. Plus, being fat doesn't make me feel very pretty. >_<

Unfortunately, this conscious effort to diet is thwarted by my conscious non-effort of giving in and becoming the food whore I am. Ish ish! How nice it would be if I could channel my stone-headedness of not hitting the gym to not opening the fridge.

I'm sorry, but I. Absolutely. Love. Food.

It's truly one of the best ways the enjoy life! I seriously believe that! But why do they gotta make them so transfatty?? And all the pretty colors! And the smells! Don't get me started on them aromas!

Still, being the food whore than I am, I must really (don't laugh, you) shed the excess meat better suited to a whale. I feel the health levels plummeting as the scales go in the opposite direction. Really-not-good. The main reason is though, that Irene's wedding made me realize that there is no effing way I'm going to attend my own wedding looking like John Candy--whom I know is male but that's a whole different issue.

And anyway, I'm tired of being a land whale for my entire life! (Inspirational background music cue) Onwards diet!!

....tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

Don't be so hard on yourself!! Don't diet. What is needed is just a lifestyle change. Just get a little more exercise, and eat just a little less, and you'll slowly but surely become the way you want to look.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,

If you want to loose weight you should eat small portions of food, like salads or fruits or plain biscuits. Eat it everytime you're hungry, but only one or two pieces.

After awhile your stomach will know it's only allowed little food! You should also exercise. I reccomend jogging, running, cycling and maybe aerobics. Basicaly alot of cardiovascular exercises that make you sweat alot. It's the fastest way to get the fat burning!

I'm sure if you really wanted to loose some weight you'd have the right motivation and control! Good luck! Hopefully by next month you'll go down two sizes!

Sue Ling said...

Hello guys!

Thanks for your suggestions, they were really helpful and I'll keep them in mind as I *try* to diet mwuahaha! Anon #2 : Not sure why you mentioned next month, but in any case, yes!! I *do* hope to lose something by next month--the 23rd, to be precise! *wink!*