Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Beautiful beautiful


Now Playing : "Twilight and Shadow" - Howard Shore ROTK(OST)

My eyes swelled with clear, salty liquid and the tiny beads of tears trickled down my cheeks. My heart beat faster with each overwhelming sight and sound. Ah...memories of my first viewing of The Lord of the Rings : The Return of The King at the cinema come flashing back. 

What a truly, truly beautiful film that supersedes all other movies ever made. I have seen this movie (including its trilogy) many, many times and just a moment ago after completing yet another LOTR marathon...I am left incredibly overwhelmed once again and the tears naturally and instantly pour out. Oh, what a true genius mix of storytelling, music and technology!

Peter Jackson. you. absolutely. undoubtedly. rock.

No comments: