Thursday, June 28, 2007

Here Not Be Spoilers!


Now Playing : "Starlight" - Muse

"I hope they make a sequel!!!"

That's what I had quipped to Jules the very second Transformers ended. Our eyes were still glistening from the awesomeness of the movie. It was one of the most exhilirating movies I have ever seen; not a single boring moment--just full-on-blood-pumping-adrenaline-rushing movie!! Also, I point out its very uncheesy comedy that just compliments all the cool effects in the movie! To make things even more giddily exciting, today is the movie's opening day as well! Can you imagine the impossibility of getting great seats (or any seats for that matter) on days like these??! All Transformers fans listen up!! This movie will not be a waste of your RM11!

Also, what she said!! ---- > Incoherent ramblings.

:P


1 comment:

~JL said...

My throat hurts from all the screeching and screaming and laughing that I did! TRANSFORMERS RAWKS!!!