Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Everything You've Never

Now Playing : "Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)" - Vertical Horizon


It's no secret--sometimes life can get pretty mundane and clockwork-like. Then you start making lists like the oh-so-ever-popular "Top 10 Things You Must Do/See/Eat Before You Die" and the million others that spawn from it. If you're lucky enough, you'd get to accomplish all 10--heck even 5 would be an accomplishment, especially if you put extremely hard to reach entries in your list. In a recent chat, a friend had asked...

"What's on your list?"

I knew I had some, but I've never really put a list together. It prompted me to think about it and compile the lot into a list which I've christened it as "The List of Everything I've Always Wanted To Do But Never Got The Chance To". Mega long name I know, but it fits like a glove! Also, it's not a Top 10 because any one of them can occur first--as long it happens!

  • Have a late night picnic on top of a hill overlooking an entire city
  • Win first prize in a competition (only came in second >_<)
  • Swim with killer whales
  • Romantic slow dance on a dock with a portable radio playing
  • Hug a cute pink piglet
  • Eat a live mini octopus (blame Anthony Bourdain!)
  • Go on a short trip aboard a small yacht with my one and only
  • Backpack thru North America on a food trip
  • Have a berry fight
  • Go skinny dipping at night
  • Do more than just swim in a pool *wink*
  • Win the lottery
  • Visit all the theme parks in the world
  • Night time frolicking on a quiet beach at night
  • Make full use of an airplane bathroom *ahem!*

That's about all I can recall, will add more to it if more comes back to me! I'm sensing somewhat of a deja vu, since I think I may have posted something similiar to this on my old blog. One thing's for sure, from that list I'm pretty sure you have deduced that I'm craving some excitement in my life.


No comments: