Tuesday, June 26, 2007

From There To Here

Now Playing : "Waltz No.7 in C Sharp Minor" - Frederic Chopin

Oi friends, the emergence of this blog pretty much sums up my decision to abandon my first (and as soon as this is typed, defunct) blog over at Yahoo!360°. However, I will ensure that it would not get magically deleted so if you should so feel like it, you would still be able to journey back to access the archived posts there. Things will not change despite this move; I will still continue onwards with my Pardonnez series and all the other weird things you've seen me ramble about. *wink* 

Obviously, I had wanted to make a better impression in this first post in this new blog, but having not slept since 12:30am (working with html is a bitch), I'm about to have an aneurysm. Toodles!

P.S : You can navigate to my Yahoo!360° blog via clicking on the title or via the sidebar link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i can finally comment on your blog!

Sue Ling said...

Yealar, you were too lazy to sign up for a Yahoo!360 account...see what lengths I had to go through so you could comment!! >_<

Nawww just kiddin'!