Saturday, May 3, 2008

Clutter

Now Playing : "Rhapsody In Blue" - George Gershwin


So today I cleaned up my room. Again.

Most of you probably already know that this is nothing new. There have been several posts over the last three years of my blogging dedicated solely to the cleaning up my war zone mess of a room. Heck, I think I even provided pictures at some point.

This time, no pictures...and I only took two hours this time. Rejoice! Being done with uni and having pretty much done nothing really productive (unless you count shopping), it was high time for another cleaning. Okok, you got me. My aunt and uncle are coming to stay with us tomorrow and I have to get this mess sorted out anyway. Meh.

As usual, post cleaning, I'm quite happy to say that all the unnecessary junk has been shoved into the bin and am left with a clean neat room--at least for now. Do I dare ask how long will it take this time for another bomb to hit? Nah, it doesn't matter because eventually it will and the whole cycle shall repeat itself. Also, I wonder if this is the last time I might have a room to clean up, seeing how now that my brother is getting older I'm going to have to be the unfortunate one to relinquish my small room to him.

Either way, I am going to bask in the wonderful feeling of having such an uncluttered room for now.

*beams*

No comments: