Sunday, February 3, 2008

Switchfoot Concert '08 Photos

OK folks, I've finally managed to upload yesterday's Switchfoot concert photos. These were the best of the heaping lot that I took (most of them were blurrish or had too many hands blocking *fume!* the lens). Most of the pictures below are gonna be of Jon Foreman but hey, you normally take 80% more pictures of the frontman, right? :P 

The video I took of them performing "On Fire" is too large, and as soon as I can squeeze that into a smaller size, I'll upload that.

Freaking long line...!

And so we waited...

And waited...

And waited. 
We were lining up since 3:50pm and only got to go inside at 6:30pm
and Switchfoot only came on stage at 8:30pm!

Switchfoot
(left stage)

Switchfoot
(right stage, Jon Foreman dividing the members right in the middle)

Jon Foreman

Freaking cool shot of Jon







Another freaking cool shot of Jon



Major uber awesome shot of Jon in the crowds

Best picture of the night!!

Eggh...some lucky prick got Tim Foreman's guitar pick!!! X(

2 comments:

~JL said...

Who was the lucky prick?

Sue Ling said...

Not me, that's for sure! XD

It was some dude like two people away from me! :'( But at least I managed to ask him to let me get a shot of it and I touched it XD XD