Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Food, Gloriously Delicious

Well, I am pissed.


At myself.

Because for the last couple of days, I seem to have very little will power to control how much or what goes into my mouth. I always start each day saying, "OK, today I must stick within my allotted calories and fat grams requirement but nuuuuuu! Today, I had Carl's Jr. and Japanese food (nearly all of the fried, mind you). Yesterday, I had Mexican food. Then before that it was Chinese New Year goodies.

Bah!

I really must put a stop to this. I would be mega-pissed if the past couple of days are going to undo some of my hard work at losing weight! As I've told Su Lyn just prior to this, it's pure dumb luck that I haven't gained a single pound from all this!

So I really must limit what goes into my mouth...tomorrow. Again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu, i make a cameo appearance in your blog, haha.

hmm, don't want to be a wet blanket or anything, the weight might come on later or soon, so maybe you want to be prepared for that... i mean, if you ate so much now (well, according to you) and haven't put on the weight, the opposite can also happen maybe?

anyway, you're going to the gym... that helps i'm sure! ;)

Sue Ling said...

You know, I really did think the same thing as well. With all the eating out episodes, I thought I was going to put on weight!

This morning I stepped on the scale, I dropped another two pounds.

Life is a weird yet funny joke. :s