Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Scale Is My Frenemy Pt. 3

Now Playing : www.solopianoradio.com


I'm a little bit peeved at myself. What I thought I had lost came right back, as if it never really left in the first place. I have absolutely no explanation for it nor can I find one other than excessive water retention from having too much sodium.

I guess downing over two litres of water in the last hours of the night didn't help squat.

When I look into the mirror, I see a little difference. I can see that I've lost, but I just really hate it when that doesn't reflect on that stupid thing that I step on everyday. So scale wise, I've gone back to being stuck in a rut for two weeks. I want it to move, and move faster!! 

This is so frustrating. I've been good, I haven't binged in a long time and I've kept to my limits each day (except some special occasions and cheat days) and I've tried my best to keep more active than my past sedentary lifestyle. 

Does anyone know how much an electronic scale would cost? Preferably the kind that tells you your fat percentage and all that as well. I should probably invest in one and see if that makes a difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try to weigh first thing in the morning.

Electronic scales you can find them at the fitness stores - like at 1U. A simple electronic one, without BF % is RM 100+. With BF% can go up to RM 300. Personally think they're not worth it because I doubt the accuracy of such scales.

I suggest you go by your body measurements - especially since you notice that you look sleeker etc.