Sunday, January 6, 2008

'Cuz I've Had A Cheat Day

Oh my...very, very naughty!

Now Playing : "Somewhere My Love" - Harry Connick Jr.

Kudos to you if you knew I had the Daniel Powter tune resonating in my head.

But yes, I've had a cheat day--or more accurately, a weekend after being very, very good throughout the week for sticking to my "change the way you eat for life" diet method. Partial thanks to Subway and Waitrose

My Saturday cheat day went along fine, as after eating that delectable beef bolognese spaghettini from Ms.Reeds I was still under (or just ngam-ngam) at my daily quota. Good thing I did because mana tau, today I totally offshot (more like rocketed, methinks) my quota by 1486 calories! Siau! And the whole time I felt as though I preventing myself from eating more as I used to before I lost that 22 pounds! I never thought I would go overboard, since it really was just Japanese food and I tried my best to stay away from the salty bits. I won't even begin to talk about dinner. Man..oh man...!

If you can see my stats up there, I've been a very naughty girl--even for a cheat day. Sodium intake rocketed, cholesterol intake also sky rocketed...haiyo! Very bad! I really must try to try to go on the treadmill next week. Bah, I reallyx23409234 hate using the treadmill!

Still, got consolation-lah. I didn't eat 3500 worth of calories to make up one pound so hopefully I won't see that weighing scale go up! Also, I'm thrilled to have bought RM300 worth of Waitrose dieters-targeted foodstuff. If only Giant would stock these, I wouldn't need to travel all the way to Cold Storage to get them!

And yes, I know you were thinking it--there will most likely be regular posts about my ongoing, life-altering mission. :)

No comments: