Friday, March 28, 2008

iGotTagged XD

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.

B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. I was tagged by Jules. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Initial reaction upon finding out would be to hyperventilate and I reckon tears would build in my eyes because that just happens when I get emotional. While in this state will proceed to demand WHY had he betrayed me and depending on the situation, leave or stay. Ideally, leave.

2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
Be honest and tell upfront that I do not fancy him. Honesty is better than trying to live a lie and to subject a person into one.

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Aw man, I'm a sucker in this one. Would love a simple beach wedding but at the same time I want LOTS of people to attend. Heh!

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Confused, no. Unsure, yes.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
Already found him. Generally don't like this question because it makes people seem as though they are describing their pet dogs but ah well, since you asked...;) Has to be goal-driven, educated and mature. Towards me he has to be honest, unreserved, loving, dedicated.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Can a person honestly prefer one over the other? To have the ability to love someone and to have the privilege of being loved by someone else are blessings by God.

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
Keep in mind that he's not the only sprat in the sea.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Move on. There are enough divorces and adultery as it is. Plus, I wouldn't want it on my conscience that I was the third party.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Life without road bumps is surreal.

10. What do you want most in life?
Happiness. To quote someone, "it all boils down to happiness".

11. Is being tagged fun?
Depends. If I am in the mood and if the tag questions are fun, then obviously yes. If not, it becomes a burden.

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
Dump both. I can't be bothered to trust them if they didn't have the decency to come clean to me about their feelings. It's worse to date someone who no longer shares your affection and to be friends with someone who continuously lies to you. Sure, I'll be mad but it's a lot better than being subjected to lies, deceit and pretense.


13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
Philip. Due to the current situation, anytime could be the last time I would ever talk/see/hear/feel him again...and I don't refer to a break-up.

14. What kind of person do you think I am?
Whatever you think of me, I do hope you look at me fondly. If not, I really don't care. As long as I am happy and comfortable with me, and ensure that I am not engaged in illegal, unmoral and unethical matters, flaws are what make up part of me.

15. What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
This is a difficult question as I've had the privilege of having had many wonderful memories so it's hard to pick just one but, right on top of my head would be my first kiss (lol well, and the events that took place after XD)


16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react?
It's a scientific fact that people can be bad at memorizing faces. The first two to three times is acceptable. After that, it seems like a hopeless case, doesn't it? Either you make a bloody good impression the next time or move on to a bloke who can actually recognize your face (and hopefully your name too).

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Absolutely. Relationships are not for lazy and uncommitted people.

18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
Depends on the situation. If I am already with someone else and a new character hops into the picture then I will certainly not cheat. However, if it's a situation where I'm just beginning to see the two men, then I will date both for a very limited time to see which one I like better to go longer with. If I'm already with someone and another person whom I absolutely to the core can not resist or have miraculously fallen head over heels with, then I'll get back to you ;)

19. What type of friends do you like?
With a mind of their own. Likeminded. Mature. Most importantly, funny. I'm not a funny person so I'll depend on that person to make things interesting between us :P

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
The natural human reaction; LAUGH.

iTag:
1. Darren
2. June Ling
3. Kel Li
4. Fred
5. June Lim
6. Abigail
7. Josephine
8. Jaime

No comments: